The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving



Things I’m Thankful for:

My family has been relatively healthy.

Mom still loves the nursing home.  She went to a Tea House this month and an actual bowling alley and even though she’s in a wheelchair she was still able to bowl.

We were able to go to Vegas to see our son and his girlfriend twice this year.

I still go out with my Dinner Friends once a month.  I’ve known most of them since our kids were young and we were in PTA together.

Magellan (my friend) has been having her chemo treatments.  Though they have been very difficult, she’s half way done.

We’re going to my brother’s house for Thanksgiving.  Yay!!  No cooking for us.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: