The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, December 31, 2010

2010-11

While 2010 is ending and 2011 will begin, I want to thank everyone that reads my blog.  I haven't been such a great blogger lately.  I don't know what the new year will bring for my blogging.  Can a person run out of things to say? 

This year has been an okay year for me personally.  No big disasters which I'm grateful.

For some family and friends it's been not so good.  Whether it be financial, health,  family or relationship problems, I hope 2011 will be brighter for them.

I decided no resolutions this year or goals/aspirations/intentions.  I'm just going to try and take life as it comes and hope some changes for the good come about.

I wish all my blogging friends a happy, healthy and prosperous 2011 and be safe if you are going out to celebrate.

4 comments:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Happy New Year! Nobody seems to be doing resolutions this year, maybe we finally learned something!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Happy New Year, Viki! I've always wondered why people wait until January 1st to begin resolutions when we get a fresh start given to us every single morning of the year.

:)

Vicki/Jake said...

REZALOOSHUNS?? Heck, I can't even spell it! Take life as it comes and keep smiling Viki without the C :)
And blog breaks are one of life's necessities. It'll all come back...

Cheryl said...

Happy New Year Viki! I don't make them there resolutions either. Simply living one day at a time is easier.

I hope you do what feels right for you here.

Peace.