The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Question for Thursday

Hippie and I decided not to buy each other anything for Christmas.  On the years we don't buy something,  he usually still gets me chocolate covered cherries.  This year he did buy me something else;  a pair of Dr. Scholl's slippers.  When I tried them on, they didn't fit.  He was very disappointed we were going to have to take them back.  I tried them on again on Monday without socks.  They were still tight then I felt something in the slippers.  There was card board in the top part that I hadn't noticed, DUH!!  Once I took them out, they fit fine LOL.

What did you get for Christmas?

3 comments:

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

LOL...You will never forget those card board now :-)

My children bought me a turtle-neck, a little coin purse, and a cookbook.

Happy New Year!

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

My mom got my kids a Wii, bonus for the parents, we can watch Netflix on the TV now. It's awesome.

mrs. c said...

I got a new laptop, a Macbook Pro and I was shocked! i have been looking at them for a couple of years...ever since we got our son one for college and I am so thrilled to have it. I know we will share it but that is fine with me!