The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fridge

We've been having trouble with our refrigerator again.  We bought a new one yesterday.  I've always had a side by side but this time we bought one with a freezer on the bottom.  I think I'm going to like it.

They didn't have a white one in stock so they had to order it. He said it would take about two weeks but I'm hoping it comes before the in-law Christmas so I don't have to clean the old one before everyone comes LOL.

2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I'm thinking that you will like it too. :0)

Good thinking on that timing of arrival.
Here's hoping.

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

I hope your fridge comes soon too so don't have to clean the old one :-)

Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year!