The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, November 18, 2011

Hello

Is anyone out there? LOL.

This week we bought a pre-lit tree.  For years I've been trying to talk hippie into it.

The tree we already have is like over 20 years old.  Amazingly, it's still good as new but it's too full.

After last Christmas, hippie agreed to getting a pre-lit one.  I didn't want to get it last year, although it probably would have been a while lot cheaper, in case it didn't work.

We got it at Michael's.  We're going to set it up this weekend to make sure it works but won't decorate it until Thanksgiving weekend.

We'll still keep the old one but I hope I like the new one because after talking him into it, I don't think I can switch back next yea r to the old one, ha. 













1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Set UP, I can see.
Lit UP...craziness unless you want to make the electric company happier. :0)