1. I'm wondering where the snow is, so far very minimal.
2. Magellan has had a rough go with her chemo treatments. Four down only two more to go.
3. I finally succumbed (no pun intended, ha, ha) to reading Fifty Shades of Grey. Then I bought the other two lol. Anyone read them?
4. Our son should be coming home in January for the in-law Christmas. I can't wait.
5. Jenny Matlock custom made me two signs for Christmas. I'm in love with them.
6. I'm almost done with my Christmas knitting.
7. I finally bought a new recliner. I threw the old one out when mom went into the nursing home. I don't know what took me so long. It's burgundy leather. So soft.
8. I only have a few more weeks of the Mrs. Dunkin story. I can't seem to get back into writing it. Or blogging for that matter.
9. Mom's been doing pretty well (knock on wood).
10. Tonight's Dinner Friends Christmas. Can't wait.