The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Random thoughts

1.  I'm wondering where the snow is, so far very minimal.

2.  Magellan has had a rough go with her chemo treatments.  Four down only two more to go. 

3.  I finally succumbed (no pun intended, ha, ha) to reading Fifty Shades of Grey.  Then I bought the other two lol.  Anyone read them?

4.  Our son should be coming home in January for the in-law Christmas.  I can't wait. 

5.  Jenny Matlock custom made me two signs for Christmas.  I'm in love with them.

6.  I'm almost done with my Christmas knitting.

7.  I finally bought a new recliner.  I threw the old one out when mom went into the nursing home.  I don't know what took me so long.  It's burgundy leather.  So soft.

8.  I only have a few more weeks of the Mrs. Dunkin story.  I can't seem to get back into writing it.  Or blogging for that matter.

9.  Mom's been doing pretty well (knock on wood).

10. Tonight's Dinner Friends Christmas.  Can't wait. 

No comments: