The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Spoiled

I have to go for a regular doctor's appointment next week.  I had to get a fasting blood test before I go to see him.  I finally bit the bullet (so to speak) and went yesterday.  Why is it when you know you can't eat or drink that's when you want to the most?   ugh!!

There's a lab in the basement where his office is that I always go to (much faster).  When I went into the building, there was a sign saying the lab was closed because of flooding.  I needed to go to where the outpatient clinic was.

I had never gone before and it was only three buildings down, so not so bad until I get in there.  It took 45 minutes before they registered me, and like 5 minutes after that to get the blood test.

I realized after that I've been spoiled by that little lab, ha!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow. Flooding. I hope they're all repaired now.

Hope your tests turned out okay!

Jenny said...

Wow. Flooding. I hope they're all repaired now.

Hope your tests turned out okay!