The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Saturday, February 9, 2013

Still fractured

Well, I went to the foot doctor on Thursday.... My toe is still fractured.  No healing whatsoever.  We've been taping the toe for four weeks and I've been wearing the stupid shoe mostly.

She wants me to try an ultrasound thing that we will have to be trained to do.  Gel and do the ultrasound for 20 minutes twice a day.  It's to promote healing.

I was supposed to hear from her office yesterday because they had to check with the insurance company to see if they would okay it now.  Or if I would have to wait until the normal time when it's supposed to be healed.

Unfortunately, I didn't hear anything Friday.  Not a good sign I think.  Brother, this is getting way too complicated now @@.

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

That's a big pain in the arse!
So sorry. (((hugs)))