The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, March 4, 2013

Oh the places you'll go...

My cousin emailed me Saturday, telling me she and her husband went to see Mom.  When they got to the nursing home, they were told she had gone on a field trip to the mall, ha, ha!! 

It was close and they tracked her down and got to spend some time with her there.  She also mentioned there had been some people there from a church doing service helping push the wheelchairs.  Mom's helpers were a man and his two children.  How nice of these people.  

Never in a million years, when Mom ended up where she is now, would I have thought she would have all the wonderful opportunities to do go out and do the things she's been able to do.

It truly warms my heart!

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Warms my heart to hear that there are GOOD Rest Homes with awesome volunteers. :0)
(((hugs)))