The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, May 20, 2013

Random thoughts

1.  For some reason I haven't been able to put pictures on my blog.  Darn, anyhow I was going to show the flowers I bought for the patio.  Imagine they look like daisy's but they're really not, ha!  I always bought them for the back porch before we got the enclosure except last year.  This year I decided to go back to them.  However, while I love them, I was quite unaware of how they would smell in an enclosed space...not great!!

2.  Still no flowers in the front yet.  

3.  Hippie did get the vegetable garden in.  So, there's that.

4.  Magellan had another treatment on Friday.  There weren't a lot of people, so we got moved on up to one of the penthouses.  It was good to be back, heh, heh.

5.  Hippie went fishing for the first time over the weekend this year.  Not a good fishing day.  

6.  I'm very behind in blog reading.  I haven't done anything with my google reader either.  People have given me suggestions,  I'll have to get on that soon.

7.  I read one of the funniest books over the weekend.  It's called 'My Heart May Be Broken, But My Hair Still Looks Good' (don't you just love that title) by Dixie Cash.  It's a romance novel but it has these two women characters in it that run a beauty parlor/PI service.  

8.  I was all set to buy my dream cabin/house by the lake so I could sit on the front porch and read myself into oblivion.  Then we didn't win Mega Millions or Powerball. 

9.  Squirrel, Geese, and Deer, Oh My.  When I took Mom outside over the weekend, she had a good time looking at the animals.  The weather was gorgeous.  Perfect for me.  I wish I could bottle it up for the really hot or cold days.

10.  Here's to a good week!!

 

2 comments:

The Purple Assassin. said...

Plans are the best way of stepping ahead.

Have a good day :)

Jenny said...

Things sound fun and crazy there!

And kinda/sorta like an animal kingdom! ha!