1. I put the air conditioning on last week for a couple of days. Then turned the heat back on when it went into the 30's - 40's during the night later in the week. In a few more days looks like it will be back to the air conditioning. Ohio weather - you gotta love it.
2. Every night before I go to sleep I make a mental list of all I want to get done the next day. Then I don't do it, ha!
3. Sunday was Mom's birthday. She turned 86. We took a cake for her and the residents.
4. Here are the flowers on the patio I wanted to post last week but couldn't. This week they posted. Go figure!!
5. I remember when I was young my mom always buying the poppy from the veteran's for Memorial Day or Decoration Day as she likes to call it. I haven't seen them for a while but I knew they still existed. Over the weekend we had to stop by the grocery store and sure enough there was a vet outside with the poppies. We bought one. Remember those that died serving our country and hoping that fewer die in the future. Have a good Memorial Day!