The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Sunday, April 19, 2015

I can hear

Ever since I was young I've always had a lot of wax that built up in my ears (TMI, I know).  When I was young my mother would use a bobby pin to get it out.  I know doctors would be in horror if they knew but there it is.  My mother's idea of doctoring, although this was the 50's and 60's.  We only went to the doctor if we were really ill.

Anyhow, I've been getting them done by my regular doctor over the last few years which is good because I like to hear.  When I went a few months ago, the machine was broken and they were waiting for a part.  I paid for it and they were supposed to call.

My ears were getting worse.  I now have a portal that I can send a message to the office on the computer which I did asking if they got the machine part.

The next day sure enough I got a call from a girl setting me up an appointment to come in.  I can hear now. Thank goodness.

No comments: