The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Thursday, April 2, 2015

Random thoughts

1.  This year will probably be the least I've blogged.  It's not like I don't have things to say but sometimes they just seem silly ;-0

2.  Last year we didn't do Easter here because of my mom passing the month before.  In fact, hippie and I celebrated alone.  This year, I really didn't feel like making something again.  I talked to brother about going to a restaurant to eat.  I thought he would complain but he was okay with it.  We are going with him, his wife and his in-laws.  I think it will be fun and the most important thing is I won't have to stress about it.

3.  Tomorrow is Magellan's last maintenance treatment.  It's been a pretty long haul.  First chemo and then 2 years of maintenance.   She is excited and nervous.  Glad to be done but now she'll be on her own.  There is something comforting about having treatment and knowing you are doing something. I understand though.  Hopefully, she will be in remission forever this time.

4.  Son's girlfriend/fiance has been going for job interviews at universities and community colleges.  She has a job offer on the table right now but she has a couple more visits at universities and has to make a decision before then ugh!  Doesn't it figure?  I don't know what they are going to decide. 

5.  The weather here has been pretty typical I guess.  Rain, cold, kinda warm lol.  I haven't had too much of a chance to sit in the patio but I'll get there pretty soon. 

6.  The person I'm not supposed to mention is able to drive again ;-)

That's about it.  I hope everyone has a good Easter.  I'll write about our dinner which I hope is fabulous.

No comments: