The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, June 25, 2012

Random thoughts

1.  Do you see our house on my blogger header?  Click on this link to see what the railings look like. http://www.vikisplace.blogspot.com/2011/09/finally.html  I want to get shutters for the windows but I can't find the exact color to match the door.  I was thinking of putting up white shutters to match the railings on the steps.   What do you think?

2.  One of the rabbits dug a bunch of grass away from our weed filled back yard, ha, and last night he was laying in it.  Oh boy.

3.  I'm wondering about my Mary story.  I've got over 300 pages written on it, lol.  I don't know if I should continue posting it or just stop.

4.  Weather - crazy.  Again today almost feels like a fall day.  In a few days it will be hot, hot, hot.

5.  I hate house cleaning.

No comments: