The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday Centus #109

Use the picture above as inspiration for your story.
Number of words: 100
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any you want to share

Check on other on Centus to get their takes 

I decided to continue from last weeks Centus here is the first part  Centus #108

Part 2

He watched his daughter go up to her classmates.   He took a seat amongst the other parents and waited for the graduation to begin. 

He felt a tap. “Hi honey.  My flight got in early.”

“She’ll be so surprised.”

As the girl walked down the aisle, she waved excitedly to her mother. 

The mother waved back. 

“She’s wearing a pair of my heels from back in the day.  I bought her a nice white pair that fit.”

“Oops, I guess she liked yours.  Hey, weren’t those the shoes we…”

“Shh, someone might hear you” and she chuckled.   


Judie said...

Hahaha! VERY clever! And yes, those are the same shoes!!

Sue said...

This is fun, Viki.


anitamombanita said...

Clever, Viki. Loved it!

Ames said...

Are those the shoes that look better up in the air? :0

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

I'm laughing. That was such fun. Good job. laurie

Jo said...

very very clever! and gave me quite the chuckle!

jfb57 said...

Definitely a cheeky chuckle!

Mine is very late but can be seen here if you've a mind to look!

Judy SheldonWalker said...

Mom has some tiny feet! My grands would swim in my shoes! lol

Jenny said...

Viki! What a fun and original take on this prompt!

I can see the chuckle in his eyes.

I wonder how long he's been gone! ha!