The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Centus #113





Number of words: 100
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any additional you want to share

To see what others wrote for Centus check them out here 


“You know I’m doing this for you” Marcy said cautiously.

“For me” Nancy asked as she flailed from the wall. 

“Jack told me it was on your bucket list.”

“My bucket list? He told me Arnie said it was on yours.”

“Don’t you remember? I’ve done it before.”

“What a stinker, Jack knows I’m afraid of heights.”

“You’re doing well though.”

“Thanks but that’s not the point.  He tricked me.”

“So what are you going to do about it?”

“When he least expects it, I’ll come up with something” she said chuckling. 

7 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

heehee

Hope she gets him good!

;)

Jim said...

Viki, this great! Very good thinking, I would never have thought of a bucket list.
And I love your words, "come up with," just a nice little pun here.

Jim's Saturday Centus
..

Dreaming said...

I sense a sequel to this! It sounds like Jack is a schmuck!

anitamombanita said...

Clever...I think rock climbing is not such a good thing to "trick" someone into...he may have to "pay" for that one! ;)

Jo said...

oh I love someone who can plan a good trick!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

OOOO, I'd kill him! Good job. laurie @ http://dealingwithmyinnercritic.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

Hell hath no fury like someone tricked into climbing way too high!

This was super cute!

Thanks for the smile!