The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, February 12, 2010

Random thoughts list

1.  I'm kind of like the official owner of mom's dog now.  I had to get a new license for Corky and put myself as the owner.  I didn't really want to do it but if he got lost, I needed for them to have my address.  I also decided I'm going to switch vets to where we used to take our dog.

2.  Snow, snow, snow.  It's getting to me.  I want spring to come but the way this year is flying by already, I guess I can wait.  It seems the older I get, the faster time goes.

3.  I really didn't have a team in the Super Bowl.  I watched the first quarter.  Then came back for the 4th quarter.  When I saw the Saints, who weren't expected to win were coming back, I started rooting for them.

4.  I don't know what happened this week but my schedule completely went by the wayside.

5.  Mom had a pretty good week so far.  They had some kind of entertainment - a banjo playing singer.  Sunday she will be getting her Valentine balloon bouquet.  They are going to be having a Mardi Gras party.

 
6.  The Olympics start tonight.  I will definitely watch the opening and closing ceremonies.  The rest I'm not sure.  I used to watch as much as I could of all the events but the last few times I haven't.  I'll probably watch the ice skating at least.

7.  I've been working on my knitting for Christmas.  I got quite a bit done already.  This is good because if something comes up and I can't work on it, I won't have to be concerned that I won't get it done.

8.  We're on the budget for our gas and electric.  With only being the two of us now, slowly our budget is coming down.  Yippee!!

9.  I've been trying to figure out how to schedule posts so they show up on their own - so far no luck.

10.  Have a good weekend and  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

If you don't see me on next week that means my computer bit the dust.  I spent over an hour or so trying to get online and get the computer working and finally did.  Who knows for how long.

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

Ooooo another person like me! I've been combing the Etsy card sales for this year's Christmas cards...so far I've found several that are just adorable! I've already started thinking about holiday gifts too--what do I want to give from us this year!

Unknown said...

when you are writing your blog post, at the bottom of the box you type text in there is a hotlink that says post options. click on that and you can schedule a time for it to post itself.

~~Rhonda said...

You know I like #7!! WTG! :) ~~Rhonda