1. While I love the google reader, I'm finding it hard to comment some times. I want to think about my comment for awhile and then I forget where I wanted to go back and comment.
2. Last Sunday, it was in the 40's. It almost felt like spring. This week - not so much. In fact we're in the middle of a blizzard.
3. McDonalds - I liked the Filet O Fish commercial better last year. Although hopefully, this new one will grow on me but I just don't laugh every time like I did with the other one.
4. Enough with the celebrities and politicians apologizing and confessing already. Most of its none of our business anyway.
5. I enjoy watching the Olympics but I'm looking forward to going to sleep at a decent hour.
6. I'm loving Survivor Hero's and Villains much more than I thought I would.
7. My oncologists barn door was open but I was too embarrassed to tell him. You could barely tell though so maybe no one else noticed LOL.
8. I think my luck is running out with the tooth that was hurting in December. It feels like it's starting to hurt again. Uh oh, not good!!
9. My husband is sick with what seems like a terrible cold. I hope he doesn't end up with the flu, since he didn't get a flu shot. I just had him drop me off at the hospital.
10. If there's anything to report about mom I'll blog about it. If not, have a good weekend.