The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday Centus #154

Number of words:  106 total (including the six words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any 

Check out other centus at





Prompt is in pink




It was the summer of 1974, if only I could remember it, ugh.  I have such a terrible memory.


I wish I would have kept a diary/journal.    

I do know it was the first summer with my unbeknownst to me at the time, future husband.

We had been dating since the fall, so I’m sure we were still only in the like - getting to know you stage. 

He was so different from any guy I ever dated. 

He was a long haired, motorcycle riding, free spirit kind of guy and me - not so much.

I’m pretty sure I learned a lot that summer, ha,

4 comments:

Bookie said...

Sounds like this could really be a time of "education"! Fun...

Susan Anderson said...

I think we all learned a little more than we bargained for back in the 70s.

;)

21 Wits said...

Oh I know the 70's brought many new changes and lessons! Oh and some I'm still trying to forget! Ha! Ha!

Jenny said...

Ahhhh...if only we knew then what we learned later.

Right?

I liked your little story here.