The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Centus #156



Number of words:  102 total (including the two words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Letter format
Additional Pictures: Any

Check out other centus' at
http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2013/04/saturday-centus-week-156.html



The prompt is in pink

 I don't exactly know where this centus came from, ha, ha.



Dear John,

      The cliché as you’ve said, ‘rules are meant to be broken’ have never applied in my line of work, at least to me.    

     I have had to steel my heart against falling in love with a client and it’s become more difficult the longer you kept asking for me.  You do know there are other girls, right?

     Don’t request me again.  I will refuse.  In fact, in the near future, I will be getting out of the
 business.  With the money I’ve saved, I will be moving on and putting this all behind me.

     There it is.

                                                                                           Pinky!

4 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Well done. Enjoyed
Blessings

Gail said...

Well done...the dangers of a professional.

Unknown said...

It's the best thing you can do, Pinky, Dear. Keep on keeping on.
Cool take on the prompt.

Jenny said...

Good for you 'Pinky'!

Forgot those guys.

And take some accounting classes...heehee!

Loved this!