The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

I hope everyone had a good Easter. 

We saw Mom in the morning and I brought her a couple of chocolate suckers from a candy store.  One was a rabbit and the other an Easter egg.  

My brother and sister-in-law came over to eat.  Neither were feeling well so not too long after we ate they left.  

Even though I gave them tons of food to take home, we have a lot left as usual.  I won't have to cook for a few days, Hallelujah...  Eventually I'll put some in the freezer.  

When my brother went to see Mom before they came, they brought her a box of Angel Wings.

I'm sure when she went to bed for the night, she must have thought she was in heaven eating the chocolate and Angel Wings...who wouldn't?

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Easter was good for me too.
Moms are special ladies. Sweets for the sweet! :0)

(((hugs)))