The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday Centus #155



Number of words:  106 total (including the six words of the prompt)

Style of writing: Any

Additional Pictures: Any

Check out other Centus' at 

 http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2013/04/saturday-centus-week-155.html

The prompt is in pink




This will just pinch a little” he said with a wicked grin.



“I’m ready, I think” quickening her breath.



“If you’re not sure…”



“What do you mean?”



“I just thought maybe you weren’t ready to go this far yet.”



“I am.”



“Once we start babe trust me, we’ll probably be up all night” and he chuckled. 



“Okay.”



“I’ll be right back.”



She had to do this even if it hurt.  They needed to.



He put a reassuring hand on her shoulder and she gulped.



“Now” he said putting the papers on the table, “Where do you think we could cut back on our spending?” 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I surely need to cut back on mine, though at this point I'm the only one I'm arguing with. Problem is, it's not like I'm spending on anything fun!

Kim Lehnhoff said...

Oh, the pain of slashing the budget! Nobody wants to do that! Well done!

Eden House News and views said...

Budget slashing is painful but needed

Jenny said...

Gosh, we've had this exact same conversation at our house ! ha!

Cute twist!