The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Update

The blog title reminds me of Seth Myers of SNL, too bad I'm not him, ha!

I took nail lacquer off some of my toenails over the weekend.  Oh yea, fun, fun.  I like to live on the edge!! !  I know I didn't mention it after the old toe bone finally started to heal. Frankly, I was sick of mentioning all the doctors visits.  Anyhow,  I've been having issues for years but I mentioned it to the foot doctor at that last appointment.  I got a prescription for this nail lacquer.  I've been using it for only a week.  I haven't worn sandals for years and I won't this summer either.  She said it could take 6 months to work.

Every night before I go to sleep I make plans to do some cleaning the next day.  When I get up, I have my coffee and read email and blogs.  Then I see the I pad and I can't help it, it's become my love language.  I start reading.  I must have read at least four books this weekend.  I know I've said it before but I really need to get a cleaning person so I don't feel guilty.

April showers bring May flowers.  Yep, I think we should be inundated with flowers this spring.

When I saw mom, my brother happened to show up. That was kind of fun.  We reminisced about things when we were younger with her.   

I talked to Magellan this weekend.  Her and her boyfriend went to Niagara Falls for a few days so I lived vicariously through her while we talked.

We have a trip planned for Vegas.  So there's that.  Finally something exciting!




No comments: