1. When the gas company came on Tuesday they were done pretty quick. I think it took him longer to check down the basement to make sure there weren't any gas leaks after he was done. No damage to the lawn either.
2. One of these days, I know my computer is going to quit. The last couple of days the fan is making awful noises. I just need the time to make up my mind to spend the money and go look for one.
3. I made an appointment for Corky next week to get a check up and shots. My husband is taking him to our old vet. I laughed when the girl asked if he was a new dog. I told her "he's a new old dog".
4. The day after they passed the health reform bill when I woke up, the world was still here. j/k Seriously, people need to get a grip. There is no reason to be making threatening phone calls etc. Either side. If your senator or congress person didn't vote the way you wanted, work to vote them out.
5. We got some snow yesterday. However, buds are starting to come on the trees finally.
6. I can't believe Russell outfoxed Boston Rob on Survivor. Although the way Russell played last year, I should have guessed. Too bad Rob, it sounded like a good plan. Looks like Tyson moved on the stupid list of Survivors LOL.
7. I'm really behind on my blog reading. I'm kind of overwhelmed. I'm behind over 200 posts. I'm going to read them eventually because I'm so nosy, I'm afraid I might miss something important LOL.
8. I just realized Sunday is Palm Sunday and next Sunday is Easter already. I gotta get on the ball here.
9. Well, today the rubber meets the road. I have to go to the dentist. The antibiotics didn't help all that much. I hope he doesn't pull my tooth today because I have a lot of stuff to do over the next week.
10. Have a good weekend everyone.