1. I watched Parenthood on NBC (must have been all those commercials during the Olympics) on Tuesday. I guess it is loosely based on an old movie which I don't remember ever seeing. It seems its not getting great reviews but I kind of liked it. I hope NBC gives it some time.
2. I saw a commercial that V is coming back. I loved the original V and would like to watch this new version but unfortunately it seems they are going to put it back on Tuesdays which is Biggest Loser night for me and now Parenthood. When the new version was on a few months ago I flipped back and forth for the first episode but I couldn't do that every week and we are not DVR people. I hope eventually it gets switched to another night.
3. Even though I haven't seen any of the movies, I look forward to Oscar night to see who wins.
4. With me being down for the count this week, my house is a wreck, I've got loads of mail to sort through, laundry to do and I'm also behind on my blog reading. There's always next week.
5. Its been somewhat sunny. We are supposed to be in the middle 40's over the weekend. So bring on the dirty snow and lets melt that snow LOL.
6. Last Saturday Magellan dropped me off at the hospital to see mom and then picked me up. We then went to the Olive Garden. I usually always get Chicken Parmesan. This time I was more adventurous and got Chicken Alfredo ;-) It was very good and I brought half of it home to eat the next day.
7. I used to be a TV watching news junkie. Then I had enough and stopped watching. This week since I had a lot of down time I figured I'd give it another chance. Nothings changed much in the last few months. I think my one woman boycott is going to be on again. I still read their web sites but its easier to control.
8. I'm starting to feel better. I've been resting, sleeping and drinking a lot of stuff with Vitamin C. Probably by the weekend I should be good.
9. PSA - If you are sneezing a lot and you try to sneeze into a Kleenex, you could accidentally bite the inside of your bottom lip. So, be careful, ouch!!
10. Have a great weekend. I hope you see sunshine and warmer temperatures.