1. Mom went back to the nursing home on yesterday. She didn't seem confused this time when she got back. I'll see how she is when I see her today.
2. She had a bad infection in her leg. They gave her two different kinds of antibiotics. It's looking much better. She will finish up there. The swelling went down as well.
3. She was like a queen at the hospital ;0). Most of the time she sat with her feet elevated in a recliner with pillows behind her back.
4. Luckily, this time we met her right when the ambulance came to bring her back. Thank goodness she wasn't late this time.
5. Again, she was between lunch. They were just finishing up at the nursing home but she got lunch probably in 5 minutes.
6. All the nurses and the aides were happy to see her. She said she was glad to be back too. I'm so happy that she likes it there.
7. This has been a busy last couple of weeks. I finally sold mom's home and the owner took possession last Friday.
8. I've still got things to send to Medicaid and figure other stuff out but I see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as the house is concerned.
9. Not about Mom - Boy, some of the people on Survivor are dumb as rocks.
10. Have a good weekend everyone.