1. Mom was really well physically and mentally this week. Although she did tell me that the Easter Bunny was at the nursing home which gave me pause LOL.
2. I'm slowly getting my house in order for Easter. Its not going to be perfect but good enough.
3. I'm glad Lent will be ending today. Any other day if I didn't eat meat it wouldn't bother me but because I'm not supposed to have it on Fridays it's been making me want it even more.
4. I had to call the oncologist's office for my last prescription for the medication I take. I only have to take it until the end of July which is good. But it also makes me scared a little bit.
5. Speaking of pills, most of my adult life I couldn't swallow them. I know it was all in my head but if a pill was in my mouth I couldn't make myself swallow them unless they were teeny tiny and then just barely. It wasn't until I had BC that I finally was able to do it but never capsules. When I went to the dentist because of a condition I have they wanted me to take meds at the office and they were capsules. They said that was all they had so I put my big girl undies on and did it. I was so proud. Yeah, I'm weird LOL.
6. We were at my mom's house this weekend and I found a box with some handkerchiefs in it. I don't know how I missed them before. Some of them look old but some look new. I brought them home.
7. Michael Buble - Am I the only one that didn't know he is a big deal? One of the dinner friends didn't come because she was seeing him in concert that night. Then over the last week, I've seen on many blogs people were going to his concerts. I finally googled him and remembered seeing him on Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago. He was good but I didn't realize he was so popular.
8. The last few days have been gorgeous. It's been in the high 70's and low 80's. I've had to put on SHORTS (can you believe it) . My husband even cleaned up the front flower beds.
9. OMG Survivor. I can't believe it. I won't give anything away this week.
10. Have a great weekend and Happy Easter everyone