The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, April 12, 2010

Mom

Mom's in the hospital again.  They called Sunday and said she had a lump on her leg that was hurting her.  The nurse thought it might be a blood clot and they would do an ultrasound on it. I had just seen her in the morning and nothings was wrong. They called about 10:30 p.m. and it was negative.

When I went to see her today her leg was all red.  They think she has an infection in her leg and they direct admitted her to the hospital.  The doctor was going to put her on antibiotics so hopefully, that will help and she won't be there too long.  She doesn't really seem to feel bad though which is good.

Just when she seems like she is good all of a sudden something happens Ugh!!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Good Morning Viki,

Sorry to hear about your mom. I know what you mean. My mother is 87 y/o and it is something new with her every day! I do hope that your mom is getting better.

Thanks for stopping by the farmhouse for a visit. Sorry it has taken so long to reply to your comment but I've been in NE AR visiting my children and grandchildren. Please stop by whenever you can. I'm slacking on my blogging but I've been super busy this winter with some remodeling projects and by the end of the day, I'm just too darn tired to think, therefore I do not write.

Have a great day!