1. The doctor decided to keep mom on the antibiotics and the water pills for a while since it looks like the Cellulitis isn't completely gone.
2. I bought her a bunch of clothes over the Internet since I have to spend some of her money. By the time I get done, she should have enough for years LOL.
3. My friend's mother that's in a nursing home told me about this great place online where you can order labels and they put the person's name on to put on nursing home clothes. I love them. Now I just need to get the laundry people to check the labels and not put other peoples clothes in with hers. She has a bunch of flowery type dresses. She must get every flowery dress placed in her closet ;-)
4. They had people donate books and are having a book sale at the nursing home. There must be hundreds of books. I wanted to look but there were so many my mind couldn't focus.
5. Bird watch - No hawk or falcon sighting since Sunday.
6. I just realized a few days ago, this year it will be 40 years since I graduated from high school.
7. Survivor - your killing me!!! Hopefully, next week things will change.
8. Not that I'm bragging or anything but I already have my O post done for next week's Alphabe-Thursday
9. Have a good weekend everyone.