The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, April 26, 2010

Sonny & Cher

My first date was with a boy that lived at the corner. His name was Tony.  We took the bus downtown to see Sunny and Cher. Don't judge - it was the 60's after all LOL.   I still have the program.  I believe I only went out on that one date with him.  I don't even remember what school he went to because I'm pretty sure he didn't go to school with me.

That also was the first concert I had ever gone to.

I still remember watching the Sonny and Cher show on TV.

Do you? 

1 comment:

Debbiedoos said...

Loved Sonny and Cher, I was about 8 when I watched their show....my Parents would watch it too, it is one fond memory I have of my Parents being married, now divorced, so that show was always comforting to me:) I still love CHER!~ Feel bad Sonny is no longer with us.