The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday and decorations

Did anyone go out yesterday for Black Friday?  I didn't.  I went one time when my son was younger.  I went to Best Buy with my girlfriend to buy a video game.  I think we went about 6 a.m. When we were standing in line I told her, I wasn't going to fight somebody for a stupid game LOL.  That was the first and last time I went. 

We didn't get the tree up yesterday, wah!!  Ron just wasn't into it.  He's putting it up now.  Usually he puts it up on Friday with the lights and I decorate in on Saturday.  I don't know when I will do it.  Did you start putting up your decorations yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike and I did our Black Friday shopping and we went to SouthPark it was crowed but not too bad. We both got more shopping done than we thought we would. On the way on we did run into snow and trees and ground was covered but my the time we left the snow had melted.
Had a good Thanksgiving with the boys and Matt.