The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Doctor

I had a regular doctor's appointment yesterday.  It was mostly to check on my cholesterol.  Since I started back on the cholesterol medicine on a regular basis, my cholesterol was excellent.  I'm on a low dose and he's thinking of dropping it to  5mg.  He probably would have written me a new script but I just ordered new pills. 
 
Remember when everything happened with Mom and I lost all that weight, well it's back on.  Plus, a couple of more pounds.  I asked the doctor if it could be the anxiety medication.  He said the medication could make you more hungry but if you eat a lot of junk food like a pig you just have to be more careful in what you eat.  What a time to hear this just when the holidays are here.

No comments: