1. If I want Berta (my roomba) to vacuum, I really have to turn her on. She won't do that, darn!
2. A couple of weeks ago I ordered some pull over sweaters from a catalog. I thought they seemed cheaper. That's because when they came they were long sleeved T-shirts. Instead of investigating I just noticed the woman in the picture and went by that. Here the reason she seemed familiar was because I had ordered Mom some. Oh well, they were nice and CHEAP and I decided to keep them. I had to reorder the sweaters but I checked this time to make sure they were sweaters Ha.
3. I learned that it's not that hard to comment on blogs. Although I'm starting slowly.
4. I've known this for a while but I constantly have to relearn when it starts creeping back in that I if I have junk food in the house I WILL eat it. I just can't help myself. So, out with the junk food for probably the 100th time.
5. What I still have to learn is how to put that little widget (or whatever) it's called in my post if I do What I learned this week again LOL. Sorry.
To see what others have learned this week check out http://www.musingsofahousewife.com/