The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Should be an easy day

Not much should be going on today. I'm letting Berta do her thing and then will sort some laundry for tomorrow.

My cousin when she came brought some flowers for my mom. When I went to take Mom's pop to her room, the flowers were on the roommates little dresser. I took them and put them back on mom's dresser. I'm not sure if the roommate put them there or if the aid put them there for some reason when she got clothes out of mom's dresser. A mystery.

We were wondering what to do about Mom for Thanksgiving. She says they are having a big shindig for Thanksgiving at the nursing home, so that's a load off my mind. I just didn't think we'd be able to get her in and out of the van to take her to my brothers plus the steps.

Usually I make labels for my Christmas cards but I'm probably going to address them by hand this year. I just really don't feel like fooling around making labels. We'll see. I might change my mind - or not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate making labels - I always think it would be quicker to just hand-write them too!