The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who was that woman at my house on Saturday

It was me. I don't know what got into me. Was it the beautiful sunny day? Was it Berta doing her job and egging me on? Or was I just having a manic day LOL. I cleaned the bathroom, half bath, living room, dining room, bedroom and computer room. I really didn't need to do anything in the kitchen because I've been keeping up with that pretty well. Also, mom's old room until we get the carpet out, I pretty much avoid it. All I know is it's all done, phew.

I also managed to do a load of towels which was good and bad news. I threw them in and didn't notice I put this little red cloth thing from Mom's stable in. Oops, the new towels we bought that were an off white are now kinda off pink. Oh well, at least the house is clean.

No comments: