The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random thoughts

When we woke up this morning we had frost on the ground. Brrrrrrrr

I changed the appointment with the Realtor from 1:00 to 2:00 because I forgot I was supposed to go with my friend because she was going to find out about her breast biopsy. Her appointment wasn't until 10:45 but the last time we waited quite a long time in the doctor's office and I didn't want to feel rushed. She called me about 8:30 a.m. this morning to say the doctor had surgery at 11:00 and wanted her to come in right away. She said she would just go and call me when she was done. Thank goodness when she called back it was benign.

Then when we were going over to meet the Realtor we were at a red light waiting for the left turn signal to go. There was a guy in front of us; in his right hand he had a cell phone up to his ear and in his left hand he was smoking a cigarette. All of a sudden he pulls out and goes straight. Then I see him turn into the gas station and pull out onto the street we were waiting to go onto. This street he was going on is a city that you can't be driving and talking on your cell phone. We see people all the time driving through there talking on their cell phones. Ron said, I hope that guy gets caught. Sure enough when we made the turn and started going down the road we saw a cruiser with its lights on. LOL, the guy got stopped by the police. Now we're not sure if he got stopped because he got caught talking on the phone but that would be my bet.

I called my brother to tell him that I switched the time with the Realtor and asked him if my sil might want to be there. So we met her at my mom's house with the Realtor. This will be good. She can tell him everything the Realtor had to say. She pretty much said mom's house would be a rehab house. I'm waiting for her to write something that I can fax to the agency proving how much the house is worth. Then it will go up for sale.

We will be going to my brother's house for Thanksgiving. My sil's parents usually are in Florida for Thanksgiving but this year they are staying around until after Christmas. This will be good for us, no cooking and cleaning up afterwards. We will be able to concentrate on getting our Christmas decorations up Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments: