The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday thoughts

Yesterday after seeing Mom we went to her house. Ron and my brother moved the stove and refrigerator out because he wants it for his rental property. I'm still waiting on my girlfriend's son to come get the freezer. There's still a few things that need to get out but I'm not too worried about that for now.

Today we went to the Realtor's office. I got the paper I needed to fax to the agency and signed the papers to sell Mom's house. She is supposed to go over within 48 hours and look at the house one more time and put the For Sale sign up. I'll be glad when this is all settled and all we will have to be concerned with is mom.

When we were done, we took the paper to the nursing home and had the girl fax it to the agency. I will probably call in a couple of days to confirm she got it. I still have a few questions about how this all works.

No comments: