The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

We went to see mom early. She was doing good. Then we left and went to her house. My brother and sister-in-law were already there packing stuff. We got a lot done today again. Ron and my brother made a few trips with the van and my brother's SUV to put stuff by his house. We got the attic done and swept up. There's just a few more big things to get out. We have stuff we want the neighbor to look at to see if they want if not we'll just give it to Goodwill. Probably in the next week or so, I'll be contacting the real estate agent. My brother had two people on the street tell him to let him know when we're selling that they may be interested. It would be great if we could sell it real quick. We got there at 12 and left by 3:30. I've got some dishes to do, and then we are going to relax for the rest of the night. We are beat.

No comments: