The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 edited

At Kelly's Show Your Life they are doing resolutions I thought I would add my non resolution list to it.
Click here to see others resolutions http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2010/01/show-us-how-you-live-new-years.htmlhttp://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2010/01/show-us-how-you-live-new-years.html


I am going to say that these are my goals, aspirations, intentions, objectives, or plans.  What I won't say is these are my resolutions because you know what happens to resolutions. They are in no particular order:

1. Work on my camera skills, which I have none right now.

2. With my teeth issues recently, an obvious one is, do better with my oral hygiene.

3. Look through all our pictures and put names to the faces.  At least the ones I can remember.

4. Try to spend more time learning how to do different things on my blog. In fact, if you noticed, I already started to do this over the holidays.

5.  Find the balance between computer time and real life time.

6.  Read some books.  I have about 13 books here to read and probably about 13 more I'd love to get.

7.  Work on my sleeping habits.  I'm getting up early, taking a nap sometime during the day and staying up late.  This really isn't working for me.

8.  Stop procrastinating with things.  Whatever it is, is usually easier than I think. 

9.  Start menu planning again.
  
10.  The proverbial lose weight.  That means getting Mom's old room organized so I can put the treadmill down.

***********************************************************************************
With the new year hopefully all the trials and tribulations everyone's had in 2009 will be solved if they can be -- or at least lessened.  It's been a tough year for a lot of people I know and I think we all deserve a better 2010. 

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Hear! Hear!

I've made New Year plans myself--some of which are the same as yours. Getting a budget started and sticking to it is going to be the main challenge. Working on my jobs so I'm not drained by the end of the semester is another.

I wish you the best of luck and I know we will succeed!

Jenny from Chicago said...

Go get em' Tiger! That sounds like a great list for the new year! You can do it!