The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, January 4, 2010

Magellan and Me

One time Magellan took me to look for an outfit that I had to buy for an out of town wedding.  On our way home we got off the freeway and all of a sudden we heard this bumpety bump sound.  We realized she had a flat tire.  We pulled off into the first place we could which was a bar parking lot.  Let's just say it was an "adult bar" if you know what I mean ;-)  We called my husband and he came to pick us up.  She didn't have a spare tire and decided she would get the car towed but didn't know exactly when.  We thought we'd go in and tell the people at the bar that we might leave the car overnight so they didn't call the police.   Magellan and I went in the door.  There was another door and we tried to get in but couldn't.  Then we noticed a window but it was tinted black and you could vaguely make out that there was a person behind it.  That was the first time I ever saw anything like that.  It was actually kind of creepy.  When we got outside we couldn't stop laughing. Something tells me we were probably lucky that we couldn't get into the second door.  I wonder if most "adult bars" have this tinted window feature LOL.

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

I don't know about the tinted window but that's interesting!