The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, January 15, 2010

How I'm doing

This morning, I finally was able to print my goals, aspirations, intentions, objectives, and/or plans and put them on my bulletin board in the computer room .  When I did, I looked them over to see how I'm doing. 
 
So far the only one I've done is;
 
2.    Do better with my oral hygiene. 
 
I've been doing great with this.  Brushing and flossing a lot more.
 
So far on the others - not so good.  I have a feeling all the others I'm not doing so good on are because of #5.
 
5.  Find the balance between computer time and real life time. 
 
Instead of spending less time on the computer I'm spending more time LOL.  Since I started blogging again on Oct. 15 until Jan. 16th I blogged around 97 times.  Now to some people that might not be a lot but for me it is.  I have a feeling, as is usual for me, I go gung ho on stuff and then burn out.  I've decided to try to avoid that happening and  to not blog on the weekends unless something earth shattering happens.  Which I'm hoping doesn't happen, unless it's good ;-).  So, see you on Monday.
 

2 comments:

lagata said...

One of my goals is to floss everyday too! :o) So far, I've been good :o)

Cathryn said...

One of my goals is to keep organized. You can't tell by looking at my desk. I spend a lot of time on the computer because of my job but now the blog also adds time. I love reading yours! See you on Monday!