The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Saturday, January 9, 2010

Family

Our son came home on Wednesday.  He moved out of state in August.  It's been so good to see him.  Today we are having Christmas with my husband's family.  Last night we went to see my brother-in-law and sister-in-law because they won't be able to come and my son wanted to see them.  We had a really good time.  The weather wasn't that great going but luckily, coming home the roads were all plowed and salted so we didn't have any trouble getting home.  Hopefully, the same will be said for today because we have to travel about an hour or so from our home.

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

It's nice when children come home to visit. I missed my son this holiday and hopefully, he can come out next Christmas. Glad you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Viki,
Is Aaron home for good or just a visit?
Kathy