The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas magnets et al



My son when he was little and my husband for a while were giving me Christmas magnets for Christmas. One year they couldn't find any so they made their own. You'll notice in the last row; one was a little Christmas bag I had that they put a magnet on; the other two are Christmas tags and they put magnetic backing on.  I thought that was pretty clever.  That was, however, the last year I got magnets  LOL.
******************************************************************************

I got Mom's photo album almost done.  It took me a long time to pick out the pictures.  Then I kept putting different ones in and taking others out.  I finally decided enough was enough.  Yesterday, I put tape behind the pictures because they are all different sizes and I didn't want them to fall out when she looks at them.  Overall, I think it looks pretty good. I hope she likes it and will look at it frequently.  The only thing I'm still thinking on is the title on the front of the album.  I have a picture of her and I titled it "This is Your Life" but that seems too corny to me now and reminds me of the old TV show.  So, I have to think up a new title.  Then I'll be done.  I've got one more week LOL. 

I had a Christmas miracle [I hope saying this doesn't jinx me].  My tooth stopped hurting since I've been on the antibiotics.  I called the dentist and I decided to wait and see what happens with this tooth.  I hope I don't regret it. 

No comments: