The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa clock et al


One year my husband bought me this Santa clock.  Usually I have batteries in it but for some reason I didn't put them in this year. 
*******************************************************************************
 Yesterday, I got most of my cleaning done.  I'll finish up today.  I had one more thing to wrap and that should be it.

On Friday, we took what we bought for the staff.  I think it was a good choice.  I took pictures and I'll explain why we decided on it.  I think it was a pretty logical choice, if you ask me LOL.

My son's girlfriend and mother came to visit on Friday morning.  That was very nice.  We visited for probably a half hour.  It was good to see them.  They brought Christmas cookies which was a good thing.

We've been lucky in the snow department.  We hardly got any which is unusual but I'm not complaining LOL.

No comments: