The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Placemats et al


These placemats I have on my coffee and end table.  I do have snowman ones that are similar LOL but I decided not to use them this year.  Don't remember where I got them from but probably a catalog.  I used to get a lot of my Christmas things from catalogs.
********************************************************************************
 
When I first saw Mom yesterday, I thought what's that on her head.  It looked like a headband.  Sure enough it was.  Supposedly, the "coughing guy" gave it to her.  When I looked at the decorations on it more closely, they were all little skull and crossbones.  I don't know what that's supposed to mean LOL. 
 
On our way out to go home, I talked to the receptionist about Mom not getting her haircut last week.  I asked if the beautician would be in on Tuesday and she said she was there now.  She called up and the lady said I could bring Mom up right away.  So, I went back and got Mom, took her up, she got the wash, cut and blow dry and came back right in time for lunch.  I guess the woman had so many people to do and with not coming in on Thursday she decided to work today.  It was a good thing I asked.  She did put the headband back on when she left the beautician ;-)