The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Thursday, December 10, 2009

Joy - not so much


This is one of my craft fair finds.  I just love the reindeer with the sticks for ears.  Cute.

*********************************************************************************
I don't feel very joyful right now. 

When I went to the dentist on Monday, he mentioned I should start having crowns put on some of my teeth that have really big fillings.  I said okay but I would start next year after the holidays.  I think he jinxed me or the hygienist did too good of a job on my cleaning and riled my teeth up. Tuesday night, my one tooth started to bother me.  Yesterday it starting hurting a little more.  I was going to wait a couple of days to see if it stopped but then I decided to call the dentist.  I forgot they weren't in.  I left a message for them to call me.  Hopefully, I can get in soon before it really starts hurting worse.  Unfortunately, I see root canal besides a crown in my future.  I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so.  That's what I get for going LOL. 

Tomorrow I'm going to take a detour from my decorations.  I took a few pictures at the nursing home and I'm going to show those.

edited: I can't go to the dentist until Monday.  BooHoo. I hope it's not hurting worse by then.

No comments: